Moon Light

Moon Light
Taken by Natatlie Thompson

Sunday 6 December 2015

Awesomeness just beyond my finger tips

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Truthfully nothing big happened... yet. So this isn't about a grand event in my life, nope just some musings. Let me know if you can relate comment section below. Tell me I'm not alone!. Also leave a comment about ya general thoughts about life... why not?



Ever felt like there is so much more to life and it's all just beyond your finger tips. It is so close, you can see it, you can taste it; but no matter what you do you cant seem to just get pass the couple millimeters to get to it.  Its annoying right, a part of you are frustrated the other is dying of anticipation.

 Well that's at least how I'm feeling *shrug*



Here are some of my reasonings about the situation:

  • What is that something/ awesomeness?  I'm not sure
  • How to get to it? don't know
  • Maybe what I'm feeling is the possible closer relationship I can have with God. I mean, if he is all powerful there would be a number of awesome possibilities there. Hmmmm...
  • Is it all in my head?

Soooo, can you relate?

If you do, you might now be wondering as I am/was. WHAT DO WE DO ABOUT IT?

Hmmm... You know I don't even know. A joke *heh heh*.
Yeah so for real; I don't know for sure, but few possible ideas came to mind.

Alright yeah, as Christians, for those who are Christians guess the answer is simple we just chill and relish in the knowledge that all things are working for your good (Romans 8:28). 

Another verse that comforted me is the one that said he has great plans for me, plans to make me prosper, not harm you, to give you hope and a future. I'm paraphrasing of course (Jeremiah 29:11). Nice little reminder, I may be DYING for things to speed up and move along but I shouldn't fret God plan out everything so it not happening haphazardly or is a by chance thing.

*chuh* (man) I just need to know everything happens in its own time, don't/(right)?  That's what I think we need to do. What do you think?

In terms of my overall Christian Journey having an issue with church attendance though, need to reason with you bout dat, in do next post

( Having an issue with church attendance though need to speak/type/share that with you in the next post)


Ya suh it dat, Thanks for reading :)
[yup,that's all thanks for reading :) ]


FOLLOW ON BLOGLOVIN 
(ya one stop spot for all blog related)



https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/confused-wonderer-14592859

No comments:

Post a Comment